Quiet Time- I Thank My God Everytime I Think Of You

This week is our anniversary which is always a special time. Every morning and every night I thank God for giving me my Husband, but also for everyone in my life that I love. I am especially grateful for those who help me with my faith (because I need all the help I can get)- everyone from my close circle to the people who leave comments here. I thank God for all of you.I wanted to post the Gospel that was read at our wedding. The book of John has been a favorite of mine since I first really started studying His Word and when our priest told us he picked a passage from John it was just one more moment I knew God was at work.

"As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love. I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you." John 15: 9-12

No Response to "Quiet Time- I Thank My God Everytime I Think Of You"

Post a Comment