HELLO?!?!?!?! IS ANYONE LISTENING?!?!?! ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

HELLO?!?!?!?!?! HELLLLOOOOOO?!?!?!?! You there!!!! The Bigwigs at Time, etc. ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?!?!?!?! This was actually the start to another post I was going to do today about how much I really do miss all the shelter magazines that have folded. I was filing all my old magazines last weekend and it hit me like a ton of bricks how many magazines I missed, craved really. Yes, blogs are great but they are not even close to the same as a magazine. Ironically, as I was about to post this with images from Domino, Cottage Living, etc. I found out that Southern Accents is now folding too. PLEASE SOMEONE STOP THE MADNESS!!!!!


When I look at pictures on blogs/websites I think, "Oh that is a great room", but then I move on. When I am reading magazines I STUDY every aspect of a room. There really is no comparison. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring some of the dead shelter magazines back to life and into my mailbox!

**All images Southern Accents

No Response to "HELLO?!?!?!?! IS ANYONE LISTENING?!?!?! ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST"

Post a Comment