Pillow Talk

When I saw this in House Beautiful I immediately ripped it out. I am in a constant state of flux in regards to the pillows on my bed. Flat, traditional, messy, stacked, how many- 2,3,4,5? So many decisions.These images from Real Simple make great cases for several setups...
Careless and pretty or streamlined and classic?
"I just woke up"
or perfectly placed?

Flat?
Fluffy?
Here is a picture of my bed, although it is always changing. The blue pillow is long gone and right now it is pretty simple. I would love to make some fabulous shams out of gorgeous fabric but I have yet to decide on anything.
I will probably do something peaceful and feminine (assuming the Hubby gives approval), but sometimes I get the urge to something a little funky and unexpected. Something like this....

BTW- These shams are $4.99 right now, that is $4.99 for the pair! Very cute, I wish I had a use for them.
How do you stage the pillows on your bed?

No Response to "Pillow Talk"

Post a Comment