Blue News

Once upon a time, I was a jean snob. However, times have changed and I am now open to all jeans. In fact, as it turns out, I look better in some "regular" brands. With that being said, I broke my shopping sabbatical and spent $60 at Old Navy on 3 pairs of jeans. Right now all O.N. jeans are on sale for $19.99....just a little FYI. It feels wonderful to walk out of a store with 3 new pairs of jeans without even hitting triple digits.


In other "blue" news, you must check out the new Etsy shop, Blueprint Bliss Designs, from my wonderful friend Brooke. Her designs are SOOOOO cute. The perfect gifts for the new little blessings in your life.

Not only does she make the cutest stuff for the little ones, but she also creates very cool invitations and paper products. Be sure to visit!

While looking on Etsy for Brooke's store I came across several cool "blueprint" items. Any of these would look amazing framed. I would love a collection of blueprints on my wall.While not for your wall, these are equally interesting.
Blueprint prints here, here, here and here.

Anyone currently have a blueprint collection? Or favorite jeans that are reasonably priced?

No Response to "Blue News"

Post a Comment