One Day Tile

Lately I have been working on several kitchen and bath remodels which means I have spent a fair amount of time looking at tile. There are so many options out there I find myself daydreaming about what will go in my "one day" house. Will I go calm and elegant?
Or take a walk on the wild side?
Image HEREImage HERE
Or maybe ultra clean and contemporary....
Although if you know me, you know that I will probably have to incorporate something geometric. LOVE LOVE LOVE this tub surround and floor...

You don't have to go over the top though to make a statement. I love the way these kitchens use just a pop of blue to make a visual impact.

Images HERE, HERE and HERE (below)

I am thinking about incorporating this into a kitchen possibly using one of these...


Tile HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE
Of course, at the end of the day, my true dream kitchen looks something like this...
or this...
And this one is definitely the bathroom of my dreams....
What do you prefer when it comes to tile? Any favorites? Any dislikes?

No Response to "One Day Tile"

Post a Comment