Just Browsing The New Catalog....

From Anthropologie...looks like they didn't get my letter. Just a few things I would like for myself...but which color? Don't say both because you know I am realistically not even getting one...

Well I couldn't resist something for the home-
My love for this coat is deep, this will be the one (well one of the million "ones") that got away.
It is in the upper 90's today and I am looking at sweaters.
Still debating about this one. Love the contrast and the idea behind the print, not sure it is love though.
***Also a HUGE thank you to Yansy over at DESIGNING LIFE for my fabulous paper weight I won! It says, "You Never Achieve Success Unless You Like What You're Doing". A great daily reminder!

No Response to "Just Browsing The New Catalog...."

Post a Comment