For Like Ever

Today is our wedding anniversary, the anniversary of the day we promised forever no matter what. So in honor of that I thought I would post some things that I have loved...you guessed it, forever. As a decorator and well, really just an average human, I fall in love with new things all the time. Some though don't just pass as a phase, some stick for years. For example, this poster...I have loved this for years, well to be exact since the day this issue was delivered in my mailbox, September 2006 I believe...
Other items that have held my attention through the years (I know most of these have been on here before, what can I say?).....
Above Niermann Weeks Mansard Lantern, below CB2 Peekaboo Clear Console

While we are looking through things, I know I am not original on this one, but I LOVE the Philippe Starck Louis Ghost Chair.

A favorite piece from a favorite company...
Another old favorite from Market, not even sure if this is still available...I picture several of these around an old, worn farm table....
Just a few of many, many fabrics I LOVE. I generally don't post fabric because they don't look half as good as they do in person...

These below may be the first pattern I ever really really loved. Just trust me, in person they are very cool, oh and very pricey. It would take me DAYS to post all the fabrics I have loved for years.

When I step off the elevator at Market, Bobo is always the first showroom I see. Many of their pieces I have loved forever, this is just one....I know I am going against the majority here, but I LOVE this piece, well really it is two pieces put together. Most people think I am crazy (Hubby included), but it is just one of those random things that has always drawn me in. Once again, so much better in person.
A Swedish clock, I will have one somewhere in my house one day. These here.
Some oldies that are longer available that still call my name from beyond the grave, haha.

I could go on for a while but I will stop for now. This year instead of presents we are putting money towards a trip we are planning. Of course, last year's gift to each other is in the picture below and how do you top Harry?*This is only picture we have of all 3 of us, it is not a good picture of anyone (Harry included), how sad is that?

**One last thing, while this is not our "song", it always makes me think of spending forever with the one I love. While I like the video, I wish I knew how to just post the audio so there was nothing to distract from the words.

Thanks for sharing this day with me!

No Response to "For Like Ever"

Post a Comment