My Boyfriend-Everything Old Is New Again

I decided to stick with "everything old is new again" as a theme this week. While looking for a rug I came across my old boyfriend, Nate. You may remember him from HERE, HERE or HERE. Okay, he is not really my old boyfriend since my love for him is undying, but our relationship (completely fabricated in my head) has been going on for quite a while. Why do I love him so? There are too many reasons to name but one is his very affordable line for HSN.
Love this headboard and the ottoman- funky shape, charcoal fabric (more options) and contrasting band...I'm sold.
Hello mirrors...hold on just a second...I am saving these in "should be mine" folder...

Not sure about the fringe but for under $10 I am sure I can make it work.
I seriously considered buying this rug, the price makes it hard to not whip out the old credit card. We can go ahead and file this in my "wish I had bought it when I had the chance" file.

Love this one too.
You know those things you don't need one more of but you are always buying them? Blankets/throws are one of those items for me. I can't have enough so maybe this one should become part of the collection.
For items from my BF, I mean Nate, visit HSN.

Do you all ever buy anything from HSN while watching TV? I never have but I will find myself flipping the channels and getting stuck on HSN for a long time. I think it scares my husband. We know I am a sucker for marketing though....

No Response to "My Boyfriend-Everything Old Is New Again"

Post a Comment