What's In A Picture-Guest Bedroom

One reason I love magazines is that I really study every picture. On blogs I find myself more grazing over the pictures, enjoying their loveliness, but not really digesting. So I thought this week I would just do one picture a day and point out everything in the picture I love. This picture has several elements I love:
+Amazing unique console used as a bedside table
+The post bed with the fabric around it, but I like how the panels are on rings and the finials on the top of the bed
+The use of a comfortable chair in the room with soft lines
+The custom headboard used inside a poster bed
+The display on the bedside table- giant shell, beautiful mirror, print leaned on the mirror instead of mounted on the wall, clean white lamp

For more details on this room go to Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles

No Response to "What's In A Picture-Guest Bedroom"

Post a Comment