Continuity Is The Key

When looking for orange rooms I came across this house and instantly was drawn to it. While the initial magnetism was my love of the kitchen, I quickly noticed something else.
The house had a flow, in this situation the color orange. A color carried throughout a house is a great way to create a continuity in the space, but it should be done in moderation. This house is a great example of a bright, eye catching color used in restraint, resulting in an amazing house.
With a bold color just a little goes a long way...
I saved the best for last. Isn't this nook something out of your dreams? Placed in a stairwell, this day bed makes for the most inviting space....Love the tables, pillows, prints...
All images Better Home and Gardens

**Today is the last day to leave a comment for the giveaway, I will be drawing a winner tomorrow morning!

No Response to "Continuity Is The Key"

Post a Comment