A Little of This, A Little of That

I will be back on the single room photos soon but I had a few loose ends I wanted to share. Remember this? Be sure to stop by the Katillac Shack tomorrow for a pet parade! All animal lovers should definitely stop by!Since we moved in our home 2 years ago I have been thinking about what I wanted to do for our guest bathroom. I have looked at lots of wallpaper, brainstormed painting techniques, stencils, you name it, I have been thinking about it. Well, Saturday we were home without any cable (thanks to Charter the WORST company in the world-you know I never say bad things about companies but Charter is beyond bad). Anyhoo, randomly at Lowes I just picked a color and painted the bathroom. This is not normal for me, to just pick a color, not even bring a swatch home first and just go with it. Here are the results, I think I like it although wallpaper is still not out of the question. The frames I am still playing with (Emily, recognize the prints)....Color HERE-4009-5
You know I love a good funky animal head! Hello moose at Z-Gallerie! Stephanie S. what do you think? I know it is kind of weird but it would make me smile EVERY day.

When looking for the shoes below I came across these boots, yep I like them!
Okay, honest opinions please and I need them by the end of today. I am looking for good open-toe fall shoes, do you like these?
One more thing, I have been crazy lately (in a good way) so I am sorry if I have been absent on blog comments, etc. Thanks to a busy schedule and a slower internet connection (ehmm Charter again) I am way behind on blog reading but I promise to be back to normal soon!

Thank you so much for reading H&H, I really appreciate it!!!!!!

No Response to "A Little of This, A Little of That"

Post a Comment