I Think The People At R.H. Are Mindreaders

I know, I know, I am far from the first person to post on Restoration Hardware's new catalog, but this blog is a diary of what I love and I am loving every single thing in their newest collection.
The finishes, the styles, the rawness of it all is perfection in my mind. The light, the bookcases, the wing backs, the curtains, the pedestal table, the lamps. It is as if they went into my head and found all my favorite things and brought them to life.
I don't know why but when I saw this bedding I thought, "that is perfect for a guest bedroom".

The lighting is sending me into a tizzy.....
Even the brass is calling my name.
Must Have. Must Have. Must Have.

Weren't we just talking about blueprints? And this one is on the gray side....they are torturing me I tell you!
This beauty made me think of an old friend.....

These could have made my tile post yesterday. Gray subway tile, yes please.
I will take you too...
While I love to browse online, this catalog is definitely worth requesting.

No Response to "I Think The People At R.H. Are Mindreaders"

Post a Comment