Quiet Time- Time Well Spent

Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed. Rescue the weak and needy; delivery them from the hand of the wicked.
Psalm 82:3-4

This week Patrick and I were lucky enough to have dinner with some wonderful people doing amazing things. I will go into more detail in another post but a dear friend of mine is hosting 4 young men in her house while they go to school. It is such a wonderful story that I will tell you the full story at another time. The reason I bring this up though is because we have been trying to figure out what we can do to help others. We want to volunteer, help people in need and serve God through our actions. We have been thinking about joining a Big Brother/Big Sister program but have not started yet. I ask that you keep us in your prayers that we have open ears and hearts so we can hear where God wants us to be.

*This verse came to me this week through an e-mail I get from Christ Notes. I highly recommend signing up for their daily e-mails. They are quick verses but a great way to start the day.

No Response to "Quiet Time- Time Well Spent"

Post a Comment