More For Your Wall

While wall decals are nothing new these days, it has been a while since I was on Blik's website, the first company I saw with decals. Some of theses are new to me, some are old favorites.


I really want to use this clock in an "adult" room as a sort of tongue-in-cheek piece. Actually I really want it in my home right when you walk in...
Love Love Love the life sized architectural decal.

I see these in a guest bedroom or in a smaller size they would be great in a dorm room.

Great idea, how cute would this be in a little boutique?
If you are like me and struggle to keep plants alive, then maybe this is the way to go.
I am using this is a little boys room somewhere, I just don't know where yet.
More for the children. Mario makes me nostalgic. What about those birds above a crib?

Only appropriate since the committee has been meeting all week.....
For more visit BLIK.

No Response to "More For Your Wall"

Post a Comment