Speaking of our National Emblem...

Ever since I saw this at Scotts I can't get the bald bird off my brain....
(It is a wall decoration sitting on a bench, I know it looks funny in the picture)
This image from Mr. Hadley doesn't help the matter....I have had a lot of people comment or e-mail regarding my love/hate relationship with Pottery Barn so I will clarify.

I hate Pottery Barn because as a decorator I will see something at Market and get excited about it, quote it for a client and then 4 months later it will pop up in their catalog. It is frustrating how the rip off other (smaller) companies designs and then mass produce them in China. In fact I am predicting right now that they have their own "regency eagle convex mirror" in the works as we speak.

I love them because they do bring affordable design to the masses and their catalogs are always styled beautifully, especially in the fall.

Yes, I realize my beloved West Elm does the exact same thing, what can I say? I am a hypocrite....

No Response to "Speaking of our National Emblem..."

Post a Comment