Market- Woes and Wows

I was hoping to have a much, much better recap for you, however, I have lost my main memory card for my camera from Market and it is causing chaos and havoc! Please say a quick prayer that it turns up because if it doesn't I am not sure what I am going to do, so sad. So here are some images from last week, unfortunately most of them are slightly blurry....Stray Dog is always a favorite of mine, this light above is so whimsical. There were a lot of industrial themed pieces and raw/aged wood.
The desk below has a bark top, interesting but practical? No. The chair is not new but it has been a long time favorite of mine...

SOOOOOOOOO wish I had a better picture of this. Glass jar lanterns at Bobo, they were very cool. The girl working in the showroom told me she had some in different sizes, on different dimmers over her dining table and from outside it was amazing. I believe it!
I can't believe that is all have, please come back to me memory card!!!!! I did save the best for last though. This piece I found at Scotts, it did not come home with me, if it had though I would love it forever....
If my other memory card magically appears I will post much much better picutres, I will keep you updated.

No Response to "Market- Woes and Wows"

Post a Comment