Not Your Ordinary Beach House

OBSESSED with this beach house. I know, based on my "style in one picture" posts here, here and here this might surprise you. When I think of beach homes, especially 2 days from the 4th I usually think more along the lines of these. However, this beach house I could study for days...
Designer Jean-Louis Deniot's beach house is filled with French antiques and amazing textures- check out the walls above. The ottoman below is bigger than my house, and I like it....
There are so many things in ever picture that I love I don't know where to begin....Although the bull head on the kitchen wall is one of my favorite touches.

The green walls, the bed, the mirror, the rug-perfection.

Tufted, blue mohair, be still my heart. Notice the curtains and walls too.

I would kill to have a nook like this in my house, not to mention the Greek key screens.
Wallpaper + Parisian flea market chest=LOVE LOVE LOVE (geez, could I overuse that more? It doesn't mean I don't use it honestly though)

And an outdoor space since it is the eve of the holiday weekend...
J'adore.

All images and more House Beautiful 2009

No Response to "Not Your Ordinary Beach House"

Post a Comment