A Quick Face Lift

There is nothing like a quick face lift, when it comes to pillows at least. Sometimes when clients want a quick change, or need a somewhat solid pillow but don't want it to be completely plain I will add a tape to the face.
Little designs add to a pillow can make a big difference...
Image BHG July 2009
We added a neutral trim to the front of this floral pillow for a client because we wanted to bring a little twist to a traditional fabric...
It doesn't have to be just pillows though, these chairs are inspiration for quick tape updates..
Love this slipcover from LEE. Em- I am thinking about you with this one....
MJ Trim is a great place to start when looking for a little something to add to pillows...


Of course it does not have to be a trim/braid/band, it can be ribbon too...
Image Etsy
Which makes me think of this book, which brought me to this picture....

Which brought me to this, the cutest school house I have seen!
I know, somehow my post on quick fixes for pillows lead me to a cottage I adore....


What is your favorite quick fix?

No Response to "A Quick Face Lift"

Post a Comment