I Do In Blue

Since I am in the patriotic mood but I have already touched on Red, White and Blue Rooms, I thought I would do a different blue post.... While I had a wonderful wedding there are one or two things I would change. One thing would be that I would wear blue shoes. I think it is such a fun idea and since "wedding shoes" would be part of the "wedding budget" I would be able to get shoes that normally would not fall in my possession. For instance these....
Or if I had a casual beach wedding...
Yes, that would have been a great idea and I would still be wearing them today. Planning a wedding on a budget? Here are some more reasonable versions:

1. Christian Louboutin Metallic Patent Pumps
2. Christian Louboutin Peep Toe Pumps
3. Christian Louboutin Glittered Platform Pump
4. Manolo Blahnik Something Blue Satin Pump
5. Tory Burch Thora Logo Sandal
6. Jessica Simpson Hardy Peep Toe Slingback
7. Nine West Vishnu d'Orsay Pump

No Response to "I Do In Blue"

Post a Comment