A New Office & A New Phone- Is That Too Much To Ask For?

Today I am wishing I was working from one of these offices.....
Now, if I had an office that nice I would definitely need a new phone. In real life I cannot have an iPhone due to my uncanny ability to drop my phone 52 times a day, every day. However, since I am dreaming let's pretend I am also getting an iPhone in addition to the office. This would be great because then I could use the Benjamin Moore Ben Color Capture App. This app lets you take a picture and then it will match colors in the pictures to actual paint colors. Give it a little shake and coordinating colors will pop up too.
Here is a little demo.....


Does anyone have this app? How is it?

All office images Elle Decor

No Response to "A New Office & A New Phone- Is That Too Much To Ask For?"

Post a Comment