A Little Leather

Usually I like my leather to look like this:But then I saw this image on Lilies and Grapes and I decided maybe I should add a little into my closet.
So this morning as I was enjoying some Cheerios while flipping through the Urban Outfitters catalog, I was stopped in my tracks by this jacket.

Love the brown, not sure it would look right on me (even with a covered midriff). Maybe I should just stick to my favorite- boots. This season I am already loving these-

***When growing up I hated that "fall / back to school" was everywhere the day after the 4th, a sentiment I still hold (even though the burst of yellow as you turn the corner of Target does excite me a little). With that being said I will not do any more "autumnal posts" for a few more weeks!***

While we are speaking of leather jackets though....the other day I caught the end of Grease and I forgot just how happy the finale makes me. So, if you have a minute you should really watch this...(not sure what is up with the captions, but it was the highest quality so I stuck with it).

No Response to "A Little Leather"

Post a Comment