Quiet Time

I have decided to try something new on Sundays. Life is so busy, I always say that I feel like I wake up and it is Monday morning, then I blink and it is Friday already. Often my focus is on anything and everything but my relationship with God. So I have decided to make God a weekly part of my blog too. I am not doing this to preach to anyone or push my faith on anyone, it is just this blog is a reflection of me and I try to keep Him the top priority in my life although I fail at this everyday. Picture HERE
So, every Sunday I am going to post about something that helps me in my spiritual journey. This week I wanted to share with you my favorite verse:

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27

There is such comfort in this verse, I come back to it every time I need a reminder that everything is going to be okay. I hope you had a great weekend!

No Response to "Quiet Time"

Post a Comment