The Committee Has Been Meeting...All Week

Knowledge of the business is not all that I learned while working for Jenny, the person I started in the interior decorating business with. You see, Jenny and her family have their own sayings and phrases that I picked up along the way too. One of my favorites is "The Committee was meeting". This phrase is used to describe a night when you couldn't sleep because your brain would not turn off enough to let you rest peacefully. Whether it is worrying about something, or thinking about the day's events or what is to come tomorrow, it is really just your mind on overdrive. Well this week for me "the committee was meeting" every night. I am a bad sleeper though so this should not come as a surprise to those who know me well. So, when the committee meets all I can think about is getting back in bed! I thought a little collection of these would be fitting to send us into the weekend....









I know most of you have seen these before, that is because all the pictures came from my Domino file, tear. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and that a great nights sleep is ahead!

No Response to "The Committee Has Been Meeting...All Week"

Post a Comment