Like A Moth To A Flame

While at home this weekend my Mom handed me the Cambria Cove catalog and I was very intrigued. Why? Because as I have said many times before, I am a marketers dream. Pretty packaging hypnotizes me, I become a zombie convinced I need- rather must have things that I clearly do not.

So candles are basically a necessity for me, but Robin's Eggs Soaps and a Fragrance locket...really? I just picture how cute the soaps would be on my sink, guests would love it! I can hear my husband sighing right now at my reasoning. They have many soap sets that would make a really pretty gift (although not very reasonably priced for my budget).

Speaking of guests, what about these for a summer cookout? While browsing all the pretty package goods, I came across table items.
I have been going through a glass phase lately. I have not bought any yet thanks to many silent, internal battles while in the stores, but I know that won't last much longer. Look how great these are....

BTW- Pier 1 has had some good glasses lately, the same I have seen in home boutiques for much less.

All items above and many more to tempt you to spend money you shouldn't (if you are like me) can be found at www.cambriacove.com

No Response to "Like A Moth To A Flame"

Post a Comment