If I Were A Room-Let's Try This Again

I know many of us have tried to define ourselves in one picture before. The last time I tried I was unable to pick just one. This is no shocker since I make decisions for people all day but when it comes to myself I have perpetual indecisiveness.
But this room by Suzanne Kasler may be my new favorite. Here are the reasons why:
1. The diamond sisal rug
2. The pop of color on the heavy draperies
3. The wing chair in the foreground
4. The floating framed maps
5. The custom Walter Knabe paper on the ceiling-probably my favorite
6. The styling- the boots, umbrella stand, hat, blanket, books, berry stems, etc.

I could go on but I know you get the picture. The only thing missing for me is some more grey, haha. To see the rest of this house and the views, both of which are TO-DIE-FOR visit Veranda.

No Response to "If I Were A Room-Let's Try This Again"

Post a Comment