Dear Anthro, Do You See My Predicament?

Dearest Anthropologie,

It's me Marianne. What do you mean you don't know me? You should, I am in your stores all the time, I love you with all my heart. In my eyes you can do no wrong....Oh, I see, my name is not on any of the sold receipts in your stores. Well, it is because your prices have put me in a real bind..... You don't understand what I am trying to tell you? Oh okay, I will give you an example.

I would love the be the owner of this dress. I would wear it around town, swirling, twirling, doing my best to make you proud.....


So what is my predicament you ask? Well, I am girl on a tight budget and for the $218 you are asking for this dress I could get all, yes ALL of these dresses combined.




I know, it is unbelievable. I know, I know- you have your reasons, no need to go into detail. All I am saying is that if you could possibly drop your prices a little, you would make me one very happy shopper. At $218 for that dress I could save a few extra pennies and get a DVF (aka every woman's dream):
So my Love, will you see what you can do and get back to me?

XOXO,

Marianne (hopefully anonymous no more)

Dresses in order:
1. Anthropologie Grass Blade Dress $218
2.Urban Outfitters- Silence & Noise Twist Dress $24.99
3. Old Navy Cross Front Ruffle Dress (cute in black too) $29.50
4.Old Navy Cross Front Jersey Dress $15.00
5. Forever 21 Beaded Neck Maxi Dress $22.80
6. Forever21 Deliliah One Shoulder Dress $19.80
7. Forever21 China Pattern Dress $22.80
8. Urban Outfitters- Kimichi Blue Dobby Babydoll Dress $58.00
9. Urban Outfitters- Kimichi Blue Lace Cut Detail Cutout Dress $29.99
10. Diane Von Furstenberg Silk Jersey Wrap Dress $298

No Response to "Dear Anthro, Do You See My Predicament?"

Post a Comment