Furniture For Sale

I have a client with a REALLY great chest as well as a pair of twin beds for sale. Here are the pictures but trust me, they are SO much better in person. If I had room I would buy these antique twin beds in a second, the picture is not great but they are to-die-for.
Also, I have a client who has a really pretty clover-shaped wood coffee table and a chair and 1/2 with a matching ottoman for sale too. The chair and ottoman are huge and would probably need to be slipcovered. Not because of their condition- they are in great condition- but the fabric is a plaid w/ a seal in it that may not work in every room (it is not a bad pattern though). They would be great for a "man's room", movie room, preppy room, college apartment, etc.

So if you are interested in any of the items or want more information just send me an e-mail:

mstronginteriors@aol.com

Be back in a while...

No Response to "Furniture For Sale"

Post a Comment