A Bride, A Room, A Bloom

I pulled this picture out of J. Crew to put on my inspiration board. This bride is stunning to me. I think she is so gorgeous without being over the top. The dress, the jewelry, the hair, the flowers, perfection!Another room that could describe me in one picture. When I will I stop?!?! The picture is from Veranda July/August 2009, another F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S issue, get it now. Want a sneak peek? Visit Wanderings of a Wannabe for more pictures and wonderful design inspiration.
Okay I need your honest opinion. Do y'all like this dress? You won't hurt my feelings if you say NO. It is one of those things I can't decide if it is cool or if it is bad, bad. I need your opinion! Dress HERE.
I hope you have a great weekend!!!!

One More Thing! A big Thank You to Jolena at Black Ribbon Interiors for the One Lovely Blog Award, you are too sweet!!!

No Response to "A Bride, A Room, A Bloom"

Post a Comment