Hi Again

I am back, well sort of...We got home today so I have been playing catch up and I still have a ways to go. I hope to get back to regular blogs ASAP but I wanted to post some pictures in the mean time.....
This is in the window at Bergdorfs, I thought he looked like Harry...
You know how I love animal figures, don't be scared by the mean expression he is quite cute- showed me the way to the home section actually.
SOOOOO, I had planned to come home with some things for me but I didn't buy anything! Can you believe it? I just wasn't feeling it for some reason. We did shop A LOT. A LOT. Name a store, we went there. So what was my favorite? Actually it was Diane von Furstenberg. I am not sure if was the amazing shoes and dress that my friends bought or the colorful clothing on a snowy day or the very nice and helpful staff (compared to the other boutiques) but I loved being there. So I will leave you with some of my favorites from the store....
Be back soon, I promise, I missed y'all!

Images DVF

No Response to "Hi Again"

Post a Comment