Designer's Own Home- Phillip Gorrivan

I love to peek into designers homes and see how they surround themselves on a daily basis. Over Christmas I finally got to catch up on some reading and I was thrilled to see Elle Decor had Phillip Gorrivan, a favorite of mine since his fabric line for Highland Court.The sofa below is out of a fabric I have been dying to use since I first saw it, I love seeing it on a big piece. How cool are the bedroom ceilings?

Speaking of ceilings, this bedroom has a fabulous one, be sure to peek into the magazine. Goose feather pendant from Paris for a child's room? Yes please.
Love Love Love.
My love for heavy textured fabric is no secret, needless to say it was love at first sight when I saw these fabrics. Here are just a few.....







Images Elle Decor and Highland Court

No Response to "Designer's Own Home- Phillip Gorrivan"

Post a Comment