A Year To Be Thankful For

Happy New Year!!!! Well, technically Happy New Year's Eve!!! This past year has been amazing in so many ways. I would like to thank each and every one of you who read H&H, you make my day, every day. I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed 2010.
I couldn't let the year end without some long over due thank yous. A big thanks for the blog awards from Donna @
and Rachel @
I am honored y'all nominated me! Also, I would like to thank the lovely ladies @
for this....it is SOOOOO cute and has a prominent place in my office (pictures to come)

Thanks also to Jesse @
for these, they are already in use on my dining room bar. I am having a problem keeping them in just one room!
And finally a client told me she saw I was nominated on the Homies. I did not even think to look! So, I know I am little late to the party but thank you for nominating me, I was blown away!!!!

I am SURE I forgot someone off this list, if I have will you please let me know? When I make my resolutions getting a little more organized will definitely be on the list.

Have a safe and happy New Year and I will see you in 2010.

Xx,

Marianne

No Response to "A Year To Be Thankful For"

Post a Comment