Quiet Time- Thanks Be To God

Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; for His steadfast love endures forever. 1 Chronicles 16:34

I received this in my e-mail yesterday sent from the organizer of the work in Choctaw:

Hey Friends! God is so Good! He has provided more than you could ever imagine in the last 4 days. He has provided for 7 families with food, clothing, utilities and Christmas toys.

I want to thank God for His unending love. For providing, for His plan, for EVERYTHING. This past week I will never forget. Thank you to all of you who responded to my post about Choctaw. Your kindness and generosity- your prayers, well wishes and donations- you will never know how much it means to me and to the people helped directly. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

No Response to "Quiet Time- Thanks Be To God"

Post a Comment