Now That Is A Bonus

I must be living under a rock because it wasn't until today that I read the current queen of J. Crew, Jenna Lyons, received a 1 million dollar- that is $1,000,000 bonus from the clothing giant for a job well done.For the full story read HERE. While I would love that sort of bonus, I was jealous of this lady long before now. These images of Jenna's house are definitely not new but it is nice to go back and look....

2 different views of her closet, I would take either with open arms.

I love this shot taken from her office, so fitting for the great job she has done...
I always love to see inspiration boards, hers especially...
I can't wait to see what she has in store next for J. Crew....

Images Domino, Living Etc, The Huffington Post

No Response to "Now That Is A Bonus"

Post a Comment