I Spy...

Just some things I spotted out and about yesterday that grabbed my eye. World Market is one of my go to places that people forgot about, sometimes it is not so good, but sometimes you find little treasures like this stool...
A different kind of Zebra, this would be so cute in a boys room...
These are so cute in person-
Little treasures indeed...
LOVE these towels at Bed Bath and Beyond, of course they are from Amy Butler so I am not surprised...
More sweetness followed with these from PB Teen, I can see 3 of these above a girls bathroom vanity...
One good looking floor mirror-
Spotted these at Pier 1, what a great idea for a party-



Why am I such a sucker for packaging? Am I really going to pay $50 for bubble bath? (no) These are the questions I asked myself in Anthropologie...And finally, I was delighted to find E.L.F in Target, who knew? (I know I am probably the last person figuring this one out) When I need a quick beauty fix or to "feel" like I have been shopping when the funds are low I visit E.L.F. Now Target is giving me this feeling with instant gratification...

No Response to "I Spy..."

Post a Comment