Quiet Time

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is -- his good, pleasing and perfect will. Romans 12:2

I have to be honest, my relationship with the Lord has not been what it should be the last several weeks. It is really bothering me that God has not been a priority in my life. Whenever I am feeling down, knowing God is there and is all that matters in the end is what lifts me back up. However, we are not promised that we will be with God in the end. Just being a good person and showing up to church every week is not the way. We are called to do more and so far I have not done more. I am perfectly content just being and that is scaring me. Does anyone else feel the same way?

No Response to "Quiet Time"

Post a Comment