Quiet Time- Good Reads


My faith is strong and for that I am thankful. However, to say I don't have moments of doubt about my actions and if they are enough would be a lie. To be a believer is more than just going through day to day life, being a good person, it is about being a disciple- and I fail at that constantly. I was reading Livi &B this week and followed Donna's link to this post:

How the Kids & the Neighbor-Next-Door Might Really Become Christians?


So many points made really hit home with me. It is worth reading, even if you don't have kids. Here are just a few lines that made me sit and think:

Doesn't anyone take the witness stand for the God who laid it all down? Have we not seen? Heard? Touched? Why shrink away? Why lie about it?

And maybe the answer is that, whether we realize it or not, every moment is our testimony before a world who has Christ on trial.

I pray my hands are a better witness than my words.

In my prayers I thank God all the time for his patience with me. It is comforting knowing we serve a loving God who loves us despite our flaws.

No Response to "Quiet Time- Good Reads"

Post a Comment