The Other Gray

The other Gray in my life that I love is Aidan Gray. I could write for a while on their perfectly worn pieces but today is a busy one so I will let their pieces speak for themselves....







The best though are their candlesticks, amazing.


More products HERE.

***One time in a business class in college a lady came to speak to us. She was a V.I.P. in a fortune 500 company and because I am blessed with this memory I cannot remember who she was. What I can remember though is this very powerful woman telling us that no matter how old you get, or how successful you become or where your life takes you, when good things happen to you your Mom will be one of the first people you call because you want her to be proud of you and when bad things happen she will still be one of the first people you will call because Mothers can make things right others cannot.

Well I couldn't agree more. So, I would like to wish the most wonderful woman in my life a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No Response to "The Other Gray"

Post a Comment