Client Before & After - Kitchen

In an effort to show more of my work I am trying to be better about taking pictures once projects are finished. So, I wanted to show you a kitchen I did recently that I love. Simple, clean, neat, the way I like a kitchen. It started out like this though...And here it is now...**I know I always say this but I do think it is important to say again- remember these pictures are from my camera, not a professional, and the room is not styled**Love this linen chair with a hint of color on the frame...
There are a lot of things I love about this kitchen but the metal drum fixture is definitely near the top.
The custom built table and stools are another thing that I LOVE LOVE LOVE and that is good news since they were a labor of love (more on that and the detailing of the table finish later in another post)...
And surprisingly the simple natural roman shade is also high on my list. In person it is a beautiful yet simple weave and I think it really summarizes the feel of the rest of the kitchen.
One more look...

No Response to "Client Before & After - Kitchen"

Post a Comment