Spring Closet Cleaning With O

First of all I would like to thank everyone for the calls, e-mails, and comments regarding my family in Chile. Everyone is now accounted for which is a huge blessing. They still have a long way to go so all prayers and well wishes are appreciated. The sincerest thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Now, do you know what today is? March 1st! We have made it through January and February, Spring must be around the corner!!!!! So, that means it is time for some spring cleaning...I may start with my closet which I have been slowly cleaning out all winter but still needs some help. If your closet looks more like the picture above and you want it to look more like the one below....
This lady (and owner of the above closet may be able to help).
Oprah has cleaned out her closet and is auctioning off 150 pieces on Ebay starting today. If she can give away 150 items then surely I can make some room. And then when there is some room maybe I can bid on something.....
Any big Spring cleaning plans?

Images Martha Stewart and Oprah

No Response to "Spring Closet Cleaning With O"

Post a Comment