Client Before & After

I get requests to see client before and afters but the problem is getting a project completely finished, then getting back over there to take proper pictures. Well, these pictures are from a clients house who is also a friend. She sent me before pictures and while I was over there recently I took some after pictures. ALTHOUGH I must say this is still a work in progress and these pictures are not styled, they were taken by me on a random day and not by a professional. I make the point to say this because we are so used to seeing homes in magazines and on blogs that are professionally styled and shot and that makes a difference. Anyhoo, here are the before of the dining room and living room....And here is where we are now with both.....
When looking back through the pictures I realized the majority of pictures I take are crooked.
I really do love this house and I love what we have done so far. I don't have time right now to give all the details but I loved this light fixture forever from Z Gallerie and when she said she would use it I was thrilled. It makes me happy every time I look at it...
For the dining room we are on the lookout for an upholstered tall bench. We have some options but if you know of any that are a great price let me know!
I had to throw this poster in. It was designed for a cookout a friend had last year. I am obsessed, I think they are so cool. I have been promised one so I will let you know where it lands in my home.

I have loved working on this house with a great friend and although we are not completely finished yet I must say using such fun pieces has been wonderful.

No Response to "Client Before & After"

Post a Comment