View From The Top....Indeed

Usually I don't personally like very extravagant homes, I find that while they are pretty to look at they are not very welcoming. This one though I am so drawn to, I would LOVE to see it in person and perhaps stay there for a few nights. This Monte Carlo penthouse designed by brothers Nick and Christian Candy is a feast for the eyes.You can tell that no detail went overlooked. Above I am obsessed with the floors and the ceiling, well really everything down to the coffee table legs. Below once again I am immediately drawn to the floor and platinum-leafed ceiling, but not to be missed are the hand-painted and beaded curtains.
The large mirror only makes this space more airy and inviting, as if that were possible....
I could work here...
I could stay in here for days and days and days....
When I first saw this picture I thought, "Oh I love the wall color, I wonder what it is..." Well it turns out the walls are actually cashmere paneled. Yes, you read that correctly, cashmere paneled.
For more images and information visit Architectural Digest.

No Response to "View From The Top....Indeed"

Post a Comment