Under A Canopy

One of my favorite lighting companies is Canopy Designs. Their lights are made to order with several different crystal options to chose from depending on the fixture.
I love that they have so many whimsical options, it makes me want to do children's rooms all day...


The reason they are my mind today is because of this particular light....
So beautiful in person, this picture is not doing much justice. Anyhoo, a client of mine is putting 3 of these up in her master bedroom in a cluster instead of one larger light. I can't wait to see it. These past few months I have worked on some wonderful rooms and I promise once I get a chance to take pictures I will share. Somehow that always seems to find its way to the bottom of the priority list.

No Response to "Under A Canopy"

Post a Comment